The wonders of CBD in American society today are undeniable. However, not everyone has access to the right information that can keep us up to date on the goodies that come with CBD’s consumption and how to get it. One would be surprised at how close one is to a wealth of resources that can make one’s CBD journey run smoothly and even much easier. For a comprehensive knowledge of CBD’s brands, that is safe to purchase, or you are curious to learn more about how CBD affects you compared to others, you need to check out our list of the best CBD mobile apps. The fact is that as the number of people using CBD is growing, so is the rate at which the myths and misinformation are flooding consumers seeking to buy quality products.
If you are new to using CBD, you are probably interested in its many reported health and wellness benefits. These CBD apps or weed apps would give a newcomer, in CDB experience, a guide on what to take, how much to take, and where to get it, which might be difficult due to its legal flux status and lack of regulation. It is a known fact that Consumers need a place to go to find quality information. One can posit that anytime a little direction is required these days, the easiest thing to do is pull out a phone and search using relevant apps. With the Internet at your fingertips, you can use apps to collect and store CBD information and meet new people to exchange information. CBD industry is growing strong and rapidly in recent times. Inspired by this trend and challenge, app developers are working on new and innovative ways of helping consumers stay up to date on the latest research, understand the difference between brands, and keep track of their dosing and symptoms. Check below to find the perfect app that will help you meet your CBD goals.
1. CBD Talk Podcast: This mobile App helps acquire comprehensive knowledge of CBD as a product. It also helps to be acquainted with any updates in the industry that you need to know about. This podcast hosts get everyone from scientists to doctors to come in and talk about CBD edibles and other types that are available in the supermarkets. CBD Talk Podcast provides the perfect way to learn about developments and products in the CBD industry. The hosts of the podcast interview doctors, scientists, and leaders in the industry to bring you fact-driven information in an entertaining format. You can listen to the podcast in your car on the way to work, or with your headphones. This Android version of the app comes with all sorts of extras like articles to read, videos, and documentaries to watch.
2. WeSay: This is another app that can be downloaded right now to get the needed vital information about CBD. This App, WeSay, provides real people’s real reviews, so you can trust that they are not bots with automatic reviews. Through this weed App, you can see how individual CBD products affect other people and make confident decisions based on actual experiences by other humans rather than bots or fake accounts. WeSay weed App is an excellent resource to help you get to know your CBD products and get organized to make a solid, confident decision about what to try. It is acclaimed to be one of the first apps that let you categorize your search so that you can find exactly what you are looking for. Through this app, you can sort your search by purpose, price, rating, CBD level, THC level, and more. When you can look at the different categories and see them directly compared to each other, it helps make better decisions about which product is best for you.
3. CBD Oil Guide Course for Beginners: This app is a great format to learn everything you need to know about CBD. It is a free course that teaches you all the essential basics. You will learn the science behind how CBD oil works in your body, the geography and history of the use of hemp and CBD, current research, and local and national laws. Once you finish this course, you will be an expert in all things CBD and you will know precisely how to purchase what you need to feel your best every day. CBD Oil guide course aims to help users obtain a healthy lifestyle that includes using CBD and other hemp-derived products. You will find a lot of consumer education pieces all in one convenient place with this app. You can also buy products and get customer service through the weed app as well. This is the best weed App for you if you want to understand how to use CBD for pain relief and a healthier lifestyle.
4. CBD Dose Calculator: This helps to calculate those tricky dosage measurements that are hard to get right sometimes because getting the right dose could occasionally be a challenge. If you are taking CBD oil orally, you will have to spend a little bit of time figuring out how much CBD is actually in the bottle. The CBD Oil Dose Calculator is the solution to the dosing problem because all you have to do is input a few numbers. Then at bate of an eyelid, you have the answer for the number of drops you should take. It is simple and convenient, no more math on the fly when you are just trying to get your daily CBD dose. It is a comfortable, simple way to figure out how much CBD oil you should take in.
5. Weed Map App: This is an app designed to help you find all things about cannabis. If you are looking for information about which products to buy or where to find them, Weedmaps is the resource you need to stay informed and up-to-date. With Weedmaps, you can find the location or website selling the brand you are looking for. You can also find a doctor to help you get an evaluation if you need one in your state of residence. Again, you can get detailed information about each brand, and the lab results if available. Weedmaps is a one-stop app, very comprehensive, and it will provide you with all the info you need when you are trying to find the right CBD product for you. Weedmaps is now the number-two medical app on iTunes. Consider it your one-stop-shop for loads of cannabis consumer knowledge. It is a blend of Google Maps, Yelp, and Amazon for dispensaries, delivery services, doctors, and brands.
6. CBD+me: With this App, you can also communicate directly with some suppliers about their products, contribute to a community of advocacy, and sometimes even sample and review products. CBD+me App is the perfect way to track your results and participate in a community of like-minded people on their journey to wellness. This is the best App to download right now if you are looking for a way to track your product use and its effects. CBD+me provides a wealth of resources about CBD products and research, and so much more. This app is about personal growth and discovering what wellness through CBD means to you. It is also a community. You can share your ratings and comments anonymously with others and read their ratings and comments about products.
7. Buy and Sell CBD Hemp Oil: With this App, you can purchase CBD oil, and you can also sell it. If you have always wanted to help others and make a little extra cash while you are at it, this is your weed App. With these App, you can register to become an affiliate of Hempworx products, a Cannabis Industry, and use this app as your springboard to make a commission off of selling a product you believe in.
8. GrowBuddy: This one connects you with fellows that grow weed in the state you reside in. If you live in a place where you can grow your plants, this app will help you with the learning curve. With a license, you can now legally grow marijuana plants of your own in some states in America. This app can help you track your home plants’ growth and cultivation and get more information on what it takes to grow different types. You can grow larger, healthier plants with ease. You can keep a grow journal right on your phone for easy access.